CCRES offers various positions to fit your lifestyle and skill set based on your location, experience and career goals. Our recruiters are experts in creating a position that suits your personal and professional needs.

Watch the video below to learn how you can grow your career with CCRES!

Kristen Rosen, HR Recruiter shares her career growth with CCRES.

Behavioral Health Services

Behavioral health services are provided in partnership with the Chester County Intermediate Unit (CCIU) through the Advanced Clinical Services Department and Home and Community Services Department. The CCIU provides educational services to all school districts in Chester County: Avon Grove, Coatesville, Downingtown, Great Valley, Kennett Consolidated, Octorara, Oxford, Owen J Roberts, Phoenixville, Tredyffrin-Easttown, West Chester and Unionville-Chadds Ford. Share your location preferences with your recruiter and your assignment will be finalized in a convenient location after you are hired.

Training is provided for all CCIU assignments. A Staffing Coordinator or Case Specialist from the CCIU will be assigned to you to assist with assimilation to the CCIU policies and procedures.

Personal Care Assistant (PCA) – Works with 1:1 with students who have moderate to severe behavioral challenges and are unable to access their educational programs without this support. Providing redirection and de-escalation while implementing IEP goals and documenting the student’s daily progress is your primary responsibility in this role.

Behavior Health Technician (BHT) – Professional who provides 1:1 emotional and behavioral interventions to children/adolescents. The BHT provides redirection and de-escalation while implementing behavioral treatment plan goals and documenting the client’s daily progress. Services can be provided in school, home or community settings.

Mercy Alex grew with CCRES as a Behavior Health Technician into a HR Recruiter position.

Click on her photo to learn about how she and our field staff make a difference every day! >>>

Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)  – A nationally certified professional, credentialed under the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB), who will work with a student who has severe/intense needs including safety concerns, elopement, severe social behavioral issues, mobility issues, disability requiring physical attention such as toileting, diapering, or medical needs requiring consistent monitoring. RBTs are primarily authorized for students with intense needs who are unable to function independently.

District Services

Paraprofessionals (A.K.A. Instructional Aide/Assistants, Para-Educators or Paras depending each school district’s terminology) will work under the direction of a special education or regular education teacher to support student(s) academically and/or physically throughout the school day. Paraprofessionals generally work 1:1 or in a small group setting, which can change from day to day to keep your workday dynamic and exciting. Past experience working with children is helpful but not required.

Clerical positions (A.K.A. Library Clerk/Aide, Secretary, Clerical Aide, General Support) will provide clerical support to building administration and students such as: greeting guests, making copies, ordering supplies, general data entry and monitoring students during activities, etc. 

Training is provided for all school district positions. Each district will have a district contact person(s) to assist you in becoming acclimated to the school district policies and procedures.

Educational Consultants

SHARE YOUR EXPERTISE – Educational Consultant roles with CCRES provide an excellent opportunity to share your knowledge, skills and experience working within the school system without the commitment of a full-time permanent position. Most of our assignments are interim, or project based throughout the school year and often can be tailored to your scheduling needs. CCRES will assist in finding a good match between your interests and experience, and the emerging educational needs throughout our region.

SUPPORT – CCRES serves as your liaison with the school entity, coordinating the placement process and providing human resources management. We offer interim, short-term and long-term independent contractor assignments based on what works best for you regarding your location and skills.

Visit our Clearances and Credentials page for details regarding what items are needed and how to obtain them. CCRES’s experienced team members will guide you through the process of becoming an educational consultant.